D1.1 ► Plan for buoy deployments
D2.1 ► Pre-processing methods for dual-polarized Sentinel-1 IW/EM and RADARSAT-2 ScanSAR images
D2.2 Novel sea ice classification algorithms for SAR images
Publications in Scientific Journals and Conferences:
- Burcu Ozsoy-Cicek, O. Oktar, S. Kern, Snow Depth on Antarctic Sea Ice: Advancing its Satellite Remote Sensing, SCAR 2016 Open Science Conference, 20-30 August 2016, Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia.
- Moctezuma-Flores, M., F. Parmiggiani, C. Fragiacomo, and L. Guerrieri, "SAR analysis of floating ice at Terra Nova Bay: an application to ice eddy parameter extraction," under review in Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, 2017.
- Mäkynen, M., and J. Karvonen, "Incidence angle dependence of first-year sea ice backscattering coefficient in SENTINEL-1 SAR imagery over the Kara Sea," under review in IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 2016.
- Parmiggiani, F., M. Moctezuma-Flores, P. Wadhams, and G. Aulicino, "Image processing for pancake ice size distribution detection," submitted to IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 2017.
- Ricker, R., S. Hendricks, F. Girard-Ardhuin, L. Kaleschke, C Lique, X. Tian-Kunze, M. Nicolaus, T. Krumpen, "Satellite-observed drop of Arctic sea ice growth in winter 2015/2016," Geophysical Research Letters, vol. 44. DOI: 10.1002/2016GL072244, 2017.
- Wadhams, P., G. Aulicino, F. Parmiggiani, and L. Pignagnoli, "SAR ice thickness mapping in the Beaufort Sea using wave dispersion in pancake ice - A case study with intensive ground truth," Proc. European Space Agency Living Planet Symposium, Prague, Czech Republic, 9–13 May 2016, ESA SP-740, 4 p., 2016.